cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy/Paste Functionality on Range/Quota Tables

jonlai
Customer
Customer

It appears like copy/paste functionality has been removed. This affects us on Range Tables and Quota Tables. I used to be able to create a new range table quickly by copy and pasting from a sheet we have outside of Spiff, but now when I press CTRL+V, nothing is pasted. I understand I can "clone", but then I would still need to go through the cells individually to update the values.

Similarly, when I copy from an external GSheet and try to paste into the Quota Table, nothing is pasted. From my memory, this functionality was available until ~3-4 months ago. Anybody else notice this?

3 REPLIES 3

Vinny_Cavello
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @jonlai Sorry to hear you're having some difficulty here. I'm going escalate this to someone on our team who may be able to provide more insight. I'll see if I can find out whether this was a feature removal, if this may be a bug, etc. 

Jeff_Knudsen
Spiff
Spiff

Thank you for your message @jonlai. I apologize for the confusion. It may be that we resolved this since you shared this feedback. I just gave it a try and it seemed to be working for me. If that is not the case please let us know and we can find out what may be going on for your scenario. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

jonlai
Customer
Customer

Yes, all good now - this was unfortunately a user error. Chrome released an update and I had to allow Clipboard access. Thanks for the follow-up!