cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Introductions

MiranS
Spiff
Spiff

Hello and welcome to the Spiff community! We're so happy you're here and we hope this is the first step in a long-lasting journey together. We welcome your feedback, engagement, and continued visitation as we work tirelessly to keep growing our community in a mission to provide you the best possible experience.

Now that you're here, we'd love to get to know you!

Feel free to share anything you'd like about yourself, this is an open forum. Not sure what to share? Let us know how you found our community, what you're hoping to accomplish here, what type of community you prefer to consume and in what format, even show us examples of other communities you like to visit and their features that you'd like implemented here.

In the meantime, we encourage you to check out our Community Guidelines, User Profile Guide, and our Community Navigation and Search Guide to help get started on your community adventure!

Once again, thanks for visiting!

12 REPLIES 12

caitlin
Spiff
Spiff

Hi everyone, my name is Caitlin and I do application security here at Spiff. Happy to answer any questions regarding product security. 

Alyssa_S
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone! This is Alyssa Sorensen, and I manage all the things over in Spiff University. Feel free to start a conversation over in the University Forum page to give us some feedback or tell us about content that has been helpful or that you have enjoyed!

A little about me to put a name to a face... here I am with my dog, who is much more photogenic than me, sadly. 

IMG_2790.jpg

I grew up in Albuquerque, New Mexico but currently live in SLC, Utah. I like to hike and ski, which almost feels like a requirement when living next to the amazing mountains in Utah. I spend a sad amount of binge watching shows, and I have to put a little plug in for Breaking Bad being from ABQ. Although don't believe it's as bad as the show makes it look haha!
 heisenberg.gif

Welcome to the Spiff Community and feel free to reach out!

SpiffJedi
Spiff
Spiff

Hello there Spiff Community!