cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Introductions

MiranS
Spiff
Spiff

Hello and welcome to the Spiff community! We're so happy you're here and we hope this is the first step in a long-lasting journey together. We welcome your feedback, engagement, and continued visitation as we work tirelessly to keep growing our community in a mission to provide you the best possible experience.

Now that you're here, we'd love to get to know you!

Feel free to share anything you'd like about yourself, this is an open forum. Not sure what to share? Let us know how you found our community, what you're hoping to accomplish here, what type of community you prefer to consume and in what format, even show us examples of other communities you like to visit and their features that you'd like implemented here.

In the meantime, we encourage you to check out our Community Guidelines, User Profile Guide, and our Community Navigation and Search Guide to help get started on your community adventure!

Once again, thanks for visiting!

12 REPLIES 12

Nat
Spiff
Spiff

Hello everyone.  I'm Nat and I work in the Implementation team here at Spiff from my little corner of the UK.

I love coming up with ways to help customers so I'm thrilled to join the Spiff community.

BredaH
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! I'm Breda, VP of Customer and Product Marketing. I love digging into the user experience from product evaluation all the way to super fan status 🌟 My team and I want to support you every step of the way whether you are a brand new customer or have been here for years through product education, thoughtful communication and opportunities like this! I can't wait to get to know you all better through this community.

JW
Spiff
Spiff

Hey all - Johnathan Warren here - I'm the head of RevOps at Spiff. Internally, our Finance team handles commissions management, but I'd love to talk all other things Marketing/Sales/CS Operations with this community!

MGuilday
Customer
Customer

Hi Everyone, My name is Mark Guilday and I am the Manager of Revenue Operations at Tapjoy and have been using Spiff to calculate commissions and bonuses for a bit over a year now and coming from Xactly I couldn't be happier with the product and support. The level of customer service I get here is above and beyond and I'll just give a shout out to Angela and Carolyn who got me onboarded, they are just amazing people and truly go above and beyond for their customers. 

Anyways, I'm excited to join this community and maybe provide some help from my experience and probably more likely to learn from all of yours. I am a huge advocate for Salesforce and their community has been a lifeline for me when I was first starting out so I'll point out two features I really like about how they do it.

1) The ideas forum where people can vote on features they want to be implemented and where the product team can share updates and mark complete when those ideas get implemented is a huge help to me. It's also just nice when I search and find an idea that matches what I was looking for. Helps me know it's not currently possible so I don't waste my time searching and searching.

2) "Mark as best answer" has always been great as well. When you look up a thread trying to get similar help, you can slip to the best answer or choose to read all the replies as sometimes the evolution to getting to the best answer gives additional context that is helpful.

Excited to be an active part of the community and I just couldn't be happier with the Spiff product!

BredaH
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark! Good to "see" you in here! Thanks for the feedback as we are building out the Spiff Community. The "Ideas Exchange" under Engage will be similar to Salesforce's Ideas Forum, and will be built out in the next few weeks. This will give customers the opportunity to influence our product roadmap and inform folks on what they can expect to see from our product.