cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Introductions

MiranS
Spiff
Spiff

Hello and welcome to the Spiff community! We're so happy you're here and we hope this is the first step in a long-lasting journey together. We welcome your feedback, engagement, and continued visitation as we work tirelessly to keep growing our community in a mission to provide you the best possible experience.

Now that you're here, we'd love to get to know you!

Feel free to share anything you'd like about yourself, this is an open forum. Not sure what to share? Let us know how you found our community, what you're hoping to accomplish here, what type of community you prefer to consume and in what format, even show us examples of other communities you like to visit and their features that you'd like implemented here.

In the meantime, we encourage you to check out our Community Guidelines, User Profile Guide, and our Community Navigation and Search Guide to help get started on your community adventure!

Once again, thanks for visiting!

12 REPLIES 12

jeronpaul
Spiff
Spiff

Hi all Jeron here, CEO at Spiff! Super excited about the community you're building Miran!

mlayten
Spiff
Spiff

Hi, I'm Melinda Layten and I support our internal implementation team with logic and plan building.  I've been with Spiff for about 18 months and have seen so much growth in our users and our product!!!

Hope I can help here as much as I do internally

creigrut
Spiff
Spiff

Hi everyone. My name is Chuck Reigrut. I have spent the last 20 years in sales/sales leadership in the Ed-tech space. The Spiff solution is so valuable to all sales organizations. Transparency into commission process is so important in motivating sales teams. Happy salespeople generate much better results. 

davekozisek
Spiff
Spiff

Hello everyone, my name is Dave Kozisek and I work on the Product team! That means I work to understand the most important problems that need to be solved, and then coordinate the implementation of a solution in the most thorough and intuitive way possible. 

I love long walks on the beach and deep dive discovery sessions with customers to understand all of the nitty gritty details of the problems that are most important to you. I'm looking forward to uncovering ideas raised by our community, and to learning your thoughts on upcoming initiatives and enhancements to make your life a little easier 🙂